Friday, November 25, 2011

More cards from scraps!!!

I'm back with more cards and they are all from scraps!!!


This one is for the challenge over at CRAFT. They want an unusual Christmas Card.


This one is for the challenge at Paperplay. The change is Be Thankful


And here is one of my favorites. This one is for Shelly's . They want to see red and green.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I went Black Friday shopping with my husband. I think this is the first time I've went. I worked it once over 10 years ago. It felt like being in Highschool, but with shopping carts. It was crowded. We only went to Wal-mart. But we got the kids a bunch of stuff. I like to tally up my total as I go. But I couldn't do that here. To much going on. But we came out ok. A little over what I wanted to spend. But the hubby got me a sewing machine!!! Now I just got to wait until christmas and act surprised for the kids.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome creations using scraps! I try to use mine as much as possible and these are two GREAT samples of what can be done! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining our "RED & GREEN" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards. Such a creative way to use scraps. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for adding your really unusual "RED & GREEN" creation to our challenge at Shelly's Images! I hope you join us again next week!
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - just like patchwork quilts. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and great use of scraps! Thanks so much for playing along in our “Red and Green” challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

    ~~Sammibug,~~ Shelly’s Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabby, girlfriend! it's an easy technique to love, isn't it? :) your cards turned out awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete