Friday, September 16, 2016

Quilt

It has been a long time since I've blogged. The kids are back in school and it's just me and a very ACTIVE 2 year old at home. Here's my daughter Madyson's quilt that I blogged about quite a while ago.



I did all the quilting for this one on my home sewing machine!



I made the label with my embroidery machine. (I need to get this machine out more and practice!)



I used this pattern.

The fabric is from a layer cake I won from Happy Quilting quite a while ago. I added the gray to it.

Linking up to Amanda's, Sarah's and Myra's.

9 comments:

  1. What a great quilt, and your quilting is perfect!
    I hadn't thought about an embroidered label... hmmmm!! Great idea!!
    XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu=ice work! It is beautiful ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is so soothing, and the quilting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embroidering the label makes it nice and permanent. Cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet quilt! I love using the monogram function on my sewing machine for labels and can't wait until I can get an embroidery machine and even more beautiful ones like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I bet this one has been well used in the last year. THanks for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Archives....your label reminds me to DO THAT!! LOL!

      Delete
  7. So girly cute and love your quilting :D #tuesdayarchives

    ReplyDelete