Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The letter n

I finally made the letter n. I asked in a post a long time ago if music Note fabric would work. But never made it.


I stopped at a fabric shop with my girls and a neice. We started looking for fabric and they came up with:



y is for yarn, I already used yarn for the capital Y so I might have to look around some more!
k is for koala.
h is for hot chocolate.
j is for jalopeno.
And i is for iguana.

I had seen lizards and peppers. I have a few more letters to find q and x and possibly something different for y. So if you have any ideas let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Could you do yacht for y? Is you have that fabric of course!! 😊😊 xylaphone? Ihaven't seen fabric with that on myself. Q, queen, quince, we have an animal here called a quoll, but that isn't much help as I have not seen that in fabric either!!

    ReplyDelete