Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dr. Suess, Dollies, and The Shoe!


I got some wonderful mail yesterday and it inspired me to make this card for two different challenges. At the Dollies they have a new color challenge, purple, brown and white. And over at The Shoe the challenge is Dr. Suess. I discovered a few things trying to make this, I don't have very much purple, I need to buy new colored pencils (seems they have up and disappeared, could be from two little girls), and I only have 3 Dr. Suess books to my name.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! this would indicate that you LIKE the images - that makes me happy! SUPER cute card - love the purple, and the checkered/woven panel is fab! :)

    you rock, girlie! glad to see you at Design Dollies, as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! i love the quote! and the image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! i'm glad u got some inspriation!!!! thanks for joining us this week at the Shoe!!!

    ReplyDelete