Saturday, November 26, 2011

And some more cards.....

I think I'm hooked! I've never been a big cardmaker, but with these cards I don't have to color any images..(which I can't color to look good).

So here's some more:



For the following challenges: Clean and Simple has a sketch, and Scrapbook Sisters want to see Christmas.



This one is for the following challenges: Simply Create wants to see Christmas, and at Paper crafting they have an anything goes challenge.



And Mady got invited to a Birthday party which worked out great with the challenge at More than Favors , which want to see Birthdays. And at Lollipop , they have an Anything goes challenge.

Later today, I'll be making Christmas decorations with the kids.

2 comments:

  1. These CAS Christmas cards are so cute.
    Thanks for sharing it at Simply Create Too this time.
    ~darling Ho~SCT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for entering my giveaway and for the birthday wishes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete