Saturday, April 30, 2016

A Splendid week of Sewing

I spent the week trying to get caught up on my Splendid Sampler.



First up is Family Stars, block 17. I'm really happy how this one turned out. All my points. The only down side is this one is almost 7" square. But I'm going to leave it and figure it out when I put the quilt together.



Here is Block #21, Sweet Candy. So nice to have an easy one once in a while between all these hard ones.



And then here's the bonus block for earth day.



Block 15, Family Affair. I had attempted this one when it first came out and nothing matched up than I seen someone post when printing to make sure it wasn't printing fit to page. So I attempted this block again and I'm so glad I did.




And here's another bonus block.



Block 22, Goose on the loose. Another paper pieced block and it gave me some trouble. I think the next paper pieced block I'm going to cut all my pieced a little bigger than the designer has listed.

Today I'm working on embroidering Block 11, Crocheted Thoughts. After I finish this one I'll be all caught up until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment