Friday, September 16, 2016

Quilt

It has been a long time since I've blogged. The kids are back in school and it's just me and a very ACTIVE 2 year old at home. Here's my daughter Madyson's quilt that I blogged about quite a while ago.



I did all the quilting for this one on my home sewing machine!



I made the label with my embroidery machine. (I need to get this machine out more and practice!)



I used this pattern.

The fabric is from a layer cake I won from Happy Quilting quite a while ago. I added the gray to it.

Linking up to Amanda's, Sarah's and Myra's.

8 comments:

  1. What a great quilt, and your quilting is perfect!
    I hadn't thought about an embroidered label... hmmmm!! Great idea!!
    XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu=ice work! It is beautiful ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is so soothing, and the quilting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embroidering the label makes it nice and permanent. Cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet quilt! I love using the monogram function on my sewing machine for labels and can't wait until I can get an embroidery machine and even more beautiful ones like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So girly cute and love your quilting :D #tuesdayarchives

    ReplyDelete