Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 Year in Review

I just realized I never wrote up a year in Review post of my projects.

I knitted 7 hats this year.

Here's 1:

To see the rest you can click here. You can also click on the yarn tab at the top of my blog.

I also worked on catching up in my scrapbooks. (I didn't blog too many of my layouts-maybe 8)

Here's 1:



You can see the rest by clicking here. Or on the paper tab at the top.

I made quite a few cards. Mainly Birthday and mailed a bunch out. I need to make more birthday cards soon.



If you want to see more click on the paper tab at the top.

And inserts for my scrapbooks can be found on the paper tab, too.



I completed 6 quilts(1 is a mini and 1 donated to Project Linus).



To see the rest Click here, or on the Fabric tab.

I have a few quilts to complete yet, including My Splendid Sampler.



I did lots of organizing of scraps-and still have a ways to go.



Made lots of fun projects, including this Super hero cape for my son. More can be found on the Fabric tab.



Lots of bags,



an ABC book,



and other fun projects can be found on the Fabric tab.

I have many fun projects and ideas for 2018, we'll see how many I actually get too.

No comments:

Post a Comment