Sunday, February 11, 2018

Random Acts of Kindness Week

This week is random acts of kindness week. What better way to start the week than working on a charity quilt.

Here's the fabric that was sent to me as part of the SBB heart builders group.



After much searching on Pinterest I decided on a disappearing 9 patch.

Here's the 9 patches:



I then cut them in quarters and made these blocks.



I have just over half the blocks done. I wish they would have sent more striped blue fabric. I think this quilt is going to turn out baby size.

Now to figure out what to do tomorrow for random acts of kindness week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal wow this quilt is gorgeous i love the fabrics in it,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics are working so well together. It will be a great looking quilt. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete