Here is my list for Q2 of the 2018 Finish-A-Long: 1. Splendid Sampler Quilt-the top for this has been done for quite a while.
2. Panel Quilt-can't show the panel just yet, it's a surprise for my husband.
3.ABC Flash Cards- hope to get these 7 done, and than a few more, I plan on eventually making the whole alphabet plus some extras so my youngest can spell his name and learn some of the letter.
4. Knitted Afghan
5. On Ringo Lake-haven't made much progress on this one-some of it has to do with finding Coral fabric.
6. My little one is begging for another I spy quilt. I think I'm going to take these scraps and make a ticker tape quilt.
7. Rainbow stars quilt-this started out as 6.5" squares from my trimming of scraps last year. I have almost all the stars I need made(I think I need 5 more), than I can start the Irish chain pieces
8. Red, White and Black coin quilt
9. Baby Quilt for Charity- I got these strips along time ago from a swap I was in on FB, we had certain measurements they were supposed to be, but there is a lot of variety in the lengths. I found a pattern just need to get background fabric.
10. A doll quilt-I'm going to have to dig through my 2.5" squares and figure out the colors for this one. I want to practice some quilting and figured a doll quilt would be perfect.
11. Heart ornaments from my FIL shirts(these are scraps from making the 5 bears). Planning on making one for each of his kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids. I think I need 21.
12. Jelly Roll Quilt-need to square this up and quilt it.
She can Quilt