I can't believe it's already July and time to link up a list for Q3.
1-5. Memory bears for my husbands Aunt and kids.
6. Scrappy Rainbow Stars. I made some progress on this one last quarter. I have all the stars done, now I just need to start working on the chain.
7. My Splendid sampler. I did by backing fabric just need to lay it out, baste it and come up with a quilting plan that is doable on my domestic machine.
8. My secret panel quilt for my husband. Have the fabric, just haven't found the time to work on this one.
9. My knitted afghan. (My finger has been giving me alot of trouble again, debating about going back to the Dr. or just dealing with it)
10. On Ringo Lake-haven't even touched this one since last list.
11. An I spy quilt for my son. (last quarter I said I was going to do a ticker tape quilt, after digging out my ticker tape pieces I realized there wasn't much of a variety.) I plan on using the squares I get back from a swap I participated in. They should be back soon.
12. Red, White and Black coin quilt
13. Heart ornaments from the scraps from the memory bears I made from my FIL's shirts.
14. A baby quilt with pieces from a swap I partcipated in a long time ago.
15. I still need to do something with this lopsided Jelly roll race quilt.
16. Make something with this Walking dead fabric I've had for a while.
17. An I spy bag with this collection of random buttons and trinkets.