I completed 7 things off my Q3 list. So why doesn't my list seem any smaller this time around?
1. Scrappy Rainbow stars. I need to piece the chain blocks yet.
2. Splendid Sampler. I have the backing fabric for this, just need to get it pieced to size and quilt this quilt.
3. Panel quilt for my husband for Christmas. Top is pieced except for the borders. I ran out of fabric, so now I need to figure out what to do(picture). And than piece the backing.
4. Knitted Afghan. I haven't touched this, my hand tends to ache everytime I knit, thinking of just giving my mom the yarn..
5.On Ringo Lake, haven't touched this one since last list.
6. Red, white, and black coin quilt, haven't touched since last list.
7.Baby quilt from swap. I did have a pattern picked out for this, just need to find it again!
8. Heart ornaments from FIL's shirts. I made one, only 19 or so to go..
9. I still need to do something with this walking dead fabric.
10.I'm thinking I need to make this pillowcase for my niece for Christmas.
11. Seeing Stars Quilt. Needs backing and to be quilted. My mom is trying to claim this quilt.
12. Rag letters (having a hard time figuring out things that start with the other letters, and than finding fabric. Any ideas?)
13. I'm also making an ABC book with those same I spy fabrics.
14. Jelly Roll Rug. I won this Jelly Roll rug from the Quilters blog festival, and I was thinking a Jelly roll rug, but it has a lot of lighter fabrics in it and I have 5 kids.....
15. Masks for my youngest for Valentine's.
16. A guy that works with my husband is expecting his first baby. They live on a farm. This quilt will be perfect. I have a few of the fabrics for it pulled.
17. Maybe another I spy quilt. I have a lot of fabric.
18. Spooky Wall hanging.
I'm sure there is a few more projects lying around my room, but this is my list for Q4.