Saturday, October 12, 2019

Fal Q4

It's time to come up with a list for Q4 of FAL.

1 and 2. Finish 2 more quiet books.



3. I spy jar quilt.



4. Lowercase rag letter- need q, y, and x

5. A drawstring bag for letters.



6. Scrubby's and dishcloth.



7. Finish this I spy quilt.



8. Finish the Seeing Stars Quilt.



9. Apple Mini



10.Scrappy Rainbow Stars Quilt



11. Owl Fabric-thinking either a pillowcase or a bag.



12. Walking dead fabric- a pillowcase



13 and 14. Felt food and sesame street bean bags



15. Temperature quilt



16. Rainbow String Quilt



17. Economy I spy quilt from swap.



18. Red, White and Black coin quilt

3 comments:

  1. Is this your list of to-do's for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am voting for rainbow: Scrappy Stars and the Rainbow String quilt totally jumped out at me. But no wonder - it is November grey here and a rainbow just makes one happy, right? Good luck with your list and all the projects you decide to work on :) xo Melanie

    www.mellmeyer.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun projects! I love the bright colors in #10 and #16. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete