Friday, July 30, 2010

Guys in the Kitchen!


This Lo is based on the following challenges: In my cafemom group, they are having a crop. One of the challenges is Break the Stereotypes. I thought these pictures fit in perfect. Also works for the color challenge over at Dollies . I think it also fits the challenge at Cute Card Thursday . They want texting crazy. I included a defination of the word bake. Also over at Dutch Dare their challenge is anything goes. Does anyone recognize the LO? It's a Sketchy Thursday one that I used a while back for a design dollies sketch.

6 comments:

  1. Such a great double spread. Love the color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with the Design Dollies again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Crystal, could these guys have been wearing better colours for this challenge? :) you rocked the colours, and this is a fabby two-pager, girlfriend! love it!

    thanks for playin' in the Dollhouse again! love to the fam, and say hi to Mady for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice scrapbook page. I like your choice of colors, and great use of text on your pages.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great layout! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete