Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Color Purple!

Over at Design Dollies the color challenge was purple, olive green and cream. As soon as I seen purple I was thinking no way would I get to this challenge. Well looking through photos for some other challenges I ran across the perfect pictures for the Design Dollies color challenge.

My daughter Syd in a purple shirt painting her nails. Over at Digi Doodle the challenge was to use a punch or cutting machine. I used my cricut to cut out the word "nails" and to make the circles. I also used a star punch. And over at Stamp and Create the challenge was flowers. I layered a purple and green flower with a button.

8 comments:

  1. Awwww this is such a cute LO, great pictures too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet looking....love it. Great card hun. Thank you so much for entering this in Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO..cute Photo too...Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pages, hunneh! you really DID find the perfect photos for the challenge! the Dollies send love, and so do i!

    (thanks for voting for my kitty-cat for the Jones contest!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creation! I love polishing my nails and your daughter is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs
    Amber DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE job Crystal!! Hey, I didn't forget about you... your giftie should be in the mail this week! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photos and a gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining the Stamp and Create flower challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete