Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's about time!

I finally got back in my scrappy room and actually scrapped! I completed these cards this morning for the Dollies elements challenge for this week! The challenge is Wee Little Ones, and I decided to make a couple of mini cards. If my daughter wouldn't have kept interupting me I probably would have a few more made.
Did I mention that the dollies are my favorite challenge blog on the internet! I just love what they come up with. Now hopefully I can keep my scrapping mojo and get more things done this month!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the torn edges on your cards! They really look frosty, perfect for winter! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, your cards are fab! Love the blue/white colour scheme you used. Can you palm off some scraps to your daughter to make some cards while you're crafting? I taught my daughter how to use the Cuttlebug and it keeps her amused for hours, lol!

    ReplyDelete