Thursday, November 4, 2010

Name my blog!



So my blog started out being about my scrappy stuff. But I've included other crafts and projects I do. So I'm holding a little challenge to rename my blog. I'm offering up a little candy too. Not sure exactly what, but it'll include 4x6 pp, and some stamped images, and probably some other goodies. All you have to do is post a comment about what you think I should rename by blog too. The name I choose will win the candy. You can post on your blog if you want, and become a follower but it is not necessary. I'll leave this open until December 3rd. Where I'll pick a name.

7 comments:

  1. ooohh! i'll see if i can think of something snappy - i'm all about IMPACT! :)

    it was lovely getting mail from you today hun! i've missed ya! the papers are lovely (fabby colours) and may work for some baby cards i need to make, so THANK YOU! love to you and the fam, and i'll respond as soon as i can! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Crystal creations!

    Good luck with finding a name!

    Rachel
    gl2814@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hopeless at clever names... I even struggle with layout titles, LOL.

    I'll think on it and come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Crystal, thank you for entering my candy, thought i'd enter yours....

    hmmm.....

    *A touch of crystal
    *Crystal Crafts
    *Crystal's Castle of crafts =) lol
    *Touches of sparkle

    hmm.... not sure hehe... too early for me!
    hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great giveaway! Please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about
    Crystal's Creative Creations
    Crystal's Crazy Creations
    Crystal's Crazy Crafts
    Crystal's Crafts

    I can't think of anything else. :)

    ReplyDelete