Friday, December 23, 2016

UFO 2017 Challenge

I decided to join in the American Patchwork and Quilting UFO 2017 Challenge.



This baby quilt has just been made a priority. The baby isn't due til April 1st, but just found out today that the baby shower is the end of January.



Road quilt I'm designing for my youngest son.



I Spy quilt. I want to add a border onto this one yet.



A jelly roll race quilt I did a few years ago. One side is about 4-6" shorter than the other side. Not sure what to do with this one.



A mini quilt. Not sure if I want to make it a wall hanging or give it to the girls for their dolls.



A wall hanging I started and was disappointed in because the one point doesn't quite line up. Not so disappointing now that I haven't looked at it for a year!



Sewing machine cover that I never finished.



And this crazy quilt I started 4 years ago. Not exactly sure what I want to do with this.



Also on my list is finishing my Project Life Albums for 2015 and 2016, my 100 block rainbow cat quilt, and my splendid sampler quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment