Monday, March 6, 2017

Baby Gift

My sister's baby shower was yesterday. She's had a few miscarriages and now she is expecting a baby girl in April.

Here's the gift we brought for the shower.



My sister mentioned these burp cloths, so I whipped these two up a couple days before the shower. I was hoping to make a batman one to, but I couldn't find my yellow flannel, maybe I used it all.



My Brother-in-Law likes batman, so I made 2 batman bibs. I got to practice on my embroidery machine!



My sister loves elephants. This is a taggie toy made with some leftover fabric from this quilt that I gave to her a few months ago.



I found a simplicity pattern in my stash for pj's. I seen the 1/2 size and assumed it was 6 months. Nope-it's 3t.



Here's an elephant bib I made for her. (The pacifier says #Spoiled)


And I guess I don't have a closeup picture of the headband I made, and the cards picture was taken with my phone, so I'll share that later.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Especially the elephant theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going to be one extra special baby and you have made some cute things for him/her. I think everyone loves elephants and you have made some lovely elephant themed things

    ReplyDelete