Thursday, January 3, 2019

OMG-January

Last year I seen lots of different posts for OMG (One Monthly Goal). I decided to check it out. And I'm going to join in this year.

I decided for January I want to make progress on my Splendid Quilt.

This has been a completed top since April of 2017. I started this in February of 2016 as part of a QAL. I've been scared to try quilting it on my domestic machine. But I'm trying to work out a plan, and hope to make progress on it. It might have to wait a little bit though, I think the kids are coming down with the flu.

5 comments:

  1. You have to give it a go. Baste it well, take your time and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the setting. Good luck with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your quilting, looking forward to seeing the results. It is a beautiful quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress on quilting is a great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this flimsy! It is worth finishing for sure!

    ReplyDelete