I finished 5 projects off of my FAL Q1 list. Yet my list has grown!
1. I Spy Jar Quilt. I have fabric collected for this, debating on the background and jar lids.
2. Halloween Mini quilt. I started this last year before Halloween, didn't finish it before Halloween and tucked it away.
3. Lowercase rag letters to go with the upper case ones I made last list.
4 and 5. I found some chalkboard fabric at walmart. I found two patterns I want to make with it. A tic tac toe board and a small chalkboard for my youngest to practice his letters on.
6. A drawstring bag for the rag letters.
7. A superhero quilt.
8. My niece is expecting her 2nd baby, and I think this is the quilt I'm going to make.
9. A rainbow quiet book.
10, 11, and 12. 3 I spy quilts. (I'm sure I could make more with my collection of novelty fabric!)
13. Seeing Stars quilt.
14. A memory bear for my Aunt. I'm tempted to tell her I can't. I'm not sure how to work with this fabric.
16. ABC quilt.
17. A rainbow Irish Chain quilt(this picture was taken from the web.) I have some neutral 2.5" blocks cut and put in a ziplock, I have a bunch of 2.5" colored squares sorted into their colored boxes.
18. House quilt-I have all kinds of colored scraps saved and I have this pattern bought, found this picture on the internet and this is what my goal is, a rainbow house quilt.
19. With all my rainbow scrappy chunks, I want to make this crumb quilt.
20. Scrappy Rainbow Stars Quilt.
21. I want to make a whole bunch more quilted hearts.
22. Something from this owl fabric for a niece.
23. Something from this walking dead fabric.
24. I have a bunch of scraps of felt left over and plan on making a red hulk mask for my son and some sesame street bean bags for a niece.
I'm sure there is a lot more projects lying around in my room but I'll leave it at this. FAL Q2 list.