Friday, April 28, 2017

Cat Quilt

It's been quite a while since I last posted. First the whole family got sick-we had strep, ear infections and bronchitis going around. Everybody is all better now!!

I did get to work on my cat quilt, in between taking gun safety with one of my girls, and going to other school activities.

I had the quilt all laid out on my bed, and my 12 year old daughter came over to me with my camera and this picture. A cat on a cat quilt!



I got the whole top sewn together!! Now it will probably be a while before I get to quilting it. Summer vacation is coming in a month!!



Linking up with Amanda, and Sarah.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were pretty poorly, good to read you are now all recovered. What a glorious quilt loving how the colours are placed and your cat certainly looks at home with them all

    ReplyDelete