It's time to make a list for Q2 of the 2017 Finish-A-Long Challenge .
My list is going to look a lot like my Q1 list .
1. I need to finish quilting this play mat for my 3 year old.
2. This I Spy Quilt. I'm thinking of tying this one. (Which I've never done, but my mom said she will help me.)
3. I would like to get the Winter Solstice Quilt done. (I'm not even sure when the last block comes out, so this will most likely end up on Q3!)
4. My rainbow cat quilt. (All I have left is the orange cats, I was really hoping that the color picked for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge was orange this month.
5. My Splendid Sampler Quilt (Going to add borders to this one)
7. And this mini quilt.
8. And this machine cover.
9. Now that I'm quilting that other playmat, not sure what I'll do with this. If I'll finish it, or pack it away.
10. And this Crazy Quilt.