Saturday, April 8, 2017

I spy..

Over at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, the theme this month is all mixed up.

I decided to go through my I spy fabrics and get them cut and organized into usable sizes.



Here's my bucket after cutting and organizing into different sizes. Plus I added some to what was originally in the basket.


And after pulling out a drawer of fabric I found even more that I could add to this, but there is no room. Good thing I have plans for a couple I spy quilts. (Need to finish a couple projects before I start them though.)

Linking to Scraptastic Tuesday

10 comments:

  1. Cute basket. Fun multi-colored scraps. Can't wait to see what they become and how they multiply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!! I could stand to organize my MULTICOLORED scrap bin, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Cathy's idea of I Spy blocks on her blog "Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting"? She calls them "Happy Blocks". She has made some great quilts, do take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every quilt should be a little I Spyish! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What size are you cutting your blocks into...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to go to the eye spy bin. I have not hit that pile yet. It takes so much work to sort and plan out the scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to have them all ready for when you start the quilt great basket too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute basket. Can't have tooooo many novelty prints to give any quilt a spark of interest and a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bin to play with this month. All organized and ready to go - that is the hardest part I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea - you seem so organised! Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete