Monday, August 9, 2010

Another one for the Dollies!

My goal this month is to complete 7 of the design dollies challenges for the month. Not sure how that is going to work out, because I'll be busy getting the 3 of the kids ready for school this year. But here is what I did with this weeks Sketch from the dollies .
It's from 2003 when we took the boys to the circus. And I made a page to go with it.
I know it needs something else added to it. I'm pretty sure there should be other pictures of this event. And I'm planning on adding journaling. But I think I'm going to sort through my thousands of pictures to see if I can find anymore. I'm also entering this into Cute Card Thursdays whateva challenge.

2 comments:

  1. oooh! the COLOURS! yum~! your goal is to do 7 of our challenges, girlie?! well that sure warrants a lotta love from the Dollies! xoxoxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in at Design Dollies - good luck with your goal :)

    ReplyDelete