Thursday, August 19, 2010

A new Dollie Recipe!

I seen this weeks sketch at Dollies and thought of the perfect pictures to go with it. I had to do some altering since I scrap mostly in 8 1/2 x 11. I started out scrapping that way over 12 years ago. And have yet to change! After digging out the pictures, I thought they would go great with the Dollies color combo for the week. The colors for this week are Royal Blue, Aqua, and Orange. I ended up having to add a neutral into the mix. But here's my Layout:


This happened at the beginning of the year. My 2 year old, fell on a axle for one of the boys pinewood derby car. She had it as far into her hand as it would go. Ended up going to the E.R. to get it removed. Also I now have beaten my goal of 7 Dollies challenges. I have completed 8 out of the 9. Maybe I'll get to the Elements challenge for this month....

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Love the PP you used. That picture is great, but it does look painful. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-dollies_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is "OUCH!!!".....oh, and thanks for entering the challenges this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girlfriend, congrats on hitting your goal! i LOVE that the Dollies challenges are your priorities, and that's totally flattering! the page is fabulous - the colours worked great for the photos, but UGH, that looks PAINFUL! poor little thing!

    hope you're doing well and everyone is enjoying the summer (and Mady's gettin' lots of craftin' done!). :) xo

    ReplyDelete