Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dollie Trifecta!!!

I'm 3 more closer to my goal of 7 dollie challenges for the month! With this card I now have 6 done! The Dollies color challenge this week is Kraft, White, and Yellow. My card is mainly those colors except for the coloring, and the sentiment stickers. The elements challenge this week is a Tv Theme Song. I don't have cable at home. And rarely get to watch T.V. shows. We do borrow lots of movies from the library and rent some, for at bedtime to wind down. But other than that, we don't get much t.v.. So this one was hard. My 2 year old, had on a shirt that said Happy Days, and I figuired the TV, show Happy Days should work for this challenge, therefore the title. The card is loosley based on Dollies sketch for this week. I'm sorry for the colors, but it is rainy here.

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you a clever cookie! Your little mushroom card is SO cute. Going great with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a Trifecta! Awesome job making all the challenges work in one! Thanks for playing with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!! It's so hard to think of theme songs when you don't watch tv, isn't it? We don't have tv reception where I live - but it means there's more time for scrapping, LOL!! Thanks for playing with the Dollies again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this looks great! Love the Happy Days idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally cute, and way to whoop this Trifecta into a card, girlfriend! :) love it!

    sending lots of Dollie love! xo

    ReplyDelete